|Title:||Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer|
The Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer - Entry Level is responsible for using computer-assisted (CAD) software to develop detailed 2D/3D design drawings and specifications for products. Create, modify, and/or revise designs to correct operating/product deficiencies and/or reduce production problems. Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas and related data to assess factors affecting designs, procedures and instructions to be followed. Perform machine tests and trials to evaluate and improve performance of equipment. Adhere to safe work habits and adhere to Schwan Cosmetics USA policies and procedures.
- Prepare scopes, specifications, schedules, details, models/assemblies and sketches from design to validation. Specify dimensions, materials and procedures for products, parts and/or assemblies. Adhere to client specific and company standard production guidelines, and project standards for quality control and assurance. Comply with all established safety rules, company policies, and procedures.
- Utilize SolidWorks by creating 3D models and assembles for design or reverse engineering of equipment. Read assembly/detail drawings from customer/vendor supplied projects.
- Develop equipment and facility models/floor plans for use in the full scope of projects assigned. Anticipate problems in infrastructure, assembly installation, and operation and resolve.
- Assist in maintaining an adequate supply of equipment spare parts. Assist in maintaining clean, orderly and hazard-free work areas.
- Perform other duties as required.
Functional Competencies: Advanced math, advanced PC knowledge and experience, machine operation, initiative, cooperation, listening, collaboration, communication, decision making, teamwork.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: