|Title:||Maintenance Technician I|
- Plan and perform maintenance activities on all compounding equipment and supporting infrastructure. Ensure components are available in the tool crib and work w/ production and scheduling teams to schedule activities.
- Perform Symex and other compounding equipment rebuilds at determined frequencies or as needed. Work with Compounding supervision to maximize compounding equipment up-time.
- Document and maintain maintenance activities for all compounding equipment and infrastructure in the CMMS system - Maintenance Connection.
- Test electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic control systems to ensure functionality.
- Troubleshoot fully automated machines and equipment to determine root cause for downtime or quality issues and make repairs to correct the issue and restore equipment to its original state.
- Complete general wiring and operate common shop equipment including milling machines, lathes, welding equipment, and drill presses to repair, fabricate, or adjust equipment. Troubleshoot and repair electrical problems and maintain complete equipment records and documentations related to tests, maintenance, modifications, and repairs. Program PLC’s perform PLC system upgrades and updates.
- Be able to operate and perform operations on compounding equipment.
- Train Compounding Tech’s on basic maintenance operations.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve equipment issues in compounding.
- Be able to disassemble and assemble fill kettles to support filling operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned, assisting maintenance department as time allows.
- Associate Degree in Mechatronics Technology, Industrial Maintenance Certificate, or 5+ years of equivalent knowledge and experience (including knowledge of servo motors, sensors, cylinder and fiber optic switches, mechanical, electrical, and pneumatics). Must be able to speak, read/comprehend, and write in English. Ability to define problems on assemblies and present technical information in one-on-one or small group environments.
A combination of 5+ years of general maintenance, machinist and electrical maintenance experience within a manufacturing/production experience required.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: