Incoming Quality Assurance Review Technician
|Title:||Incoming Quality Assurance Review Technician|
This position is responsible for ensuring supplier product quality by sampling, testing and verifying product quality per specifications and Schwan Cosmetics standards, demonstrate safe work practices, and follow all Schwan Cosmetics, USA policies and procedures.
- Receive incoming shipments of materials into system; retrieve quality test methods to be used for incoming inspection.
- Conduct product sampling and release to production if product quality is to standard. Collect product samples of raw materials that require analytical testing and send to QA Lab for evaluation. Receive raw material test results from QA lab, label the raw material prior to entering into inventory, and document analysis into SAP.
- Complete administrative duties such as document raw data generated during inspection, maintain documentation, issue controls, conduct OOS (out-of-spec) inspections, execute vendor qualification protocols, recommend changes to inspection plans and document changes, etc.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Education: High school diploma or GED required or equivalent experience. Must be able to demonstrate basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, percentages, and use of US and Metric measurement. Must be able to speak, read/comprehend, and write in English
- Experience: 1-2 years of manufacturing experience required, must be able to demonstrate ability to use basic measuring tools & gauges, and quality tools such as cause and effect diagrams, check sheets, control charts, histograms, etc. or equivalent education and experience with other batch processing with similar reaction vessels. Must be able to read and interpret specifications and drawings and SOPs.
- Functional Competencies: Basic math, basic PC knowledge and use (MS Excel & MS Access), decision making, cooperation, collaboration, communication, team work, read and follow instructions, attention to detail, prioritizing, organization skills, initiative (self-starter), and ability to multitask.
- Other: Must pass a color hue test.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: